Sponsor

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Animals in my head

So hello Guys I was off for two weeks any one notice ? Sorry I had to do some personal Projects will give you some info soonest, But back to the mighty ink man

So for today I have a little screamer I call it the Animal Enjoy

Animal

Violence in your eyes I feel you in my side violence in your head its part of you without it youll be dead it’s the animal inside you keeping you alive as there is nothing more old like phantoms of winded wallows screams in tears and nightmares I swears Begin your wallowing cries tonight the animal in you dies I am power without regret I am anger and blood red upset man to beast and beast to man the animal was vanquished underneath the sand dead like me and I like him the day draws near the silence breaks the animal has returned to rape and ruin our wills alone we will become no one again

Well I hope you like it I will make some more little ones soonest keep well and get INKED

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Search This Blog

 
Tattoo